Monday, April 23, 2012

Week 2 day 1

Well it's the second week of day 1 and all I can say is the first week was very hard but I pulled through and fought on with willpower :. My body feels good I feel good. I changed my eating eat cut out the bad carbs and sugar eating 5 small meals a day. And drinking lots of water I LOOVE H2o :).

I download an app in my phone called C25k to help me yield endurance with running and it's I like it a lot. I try to incorporate some weight training with cardio working on my arms with 5ib it's burning lol I k own it's only 5ibs LOL. And yes I give my self a cheat day and day off becuz it's important to rest the body and reward yourself and it's Sunday :)
I'm really happy I'm doing this especially with the support of my husband and sister Annie and also my fit fam who give me ideas and help me out especially there words of motivation :) and everyone else.

No comments: