Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!!!

I am blessed and loved to have wonderful men in my life. I thank heavenly father for blessing me with that. Greatful for the Examples they show us and unconditional love they give us everyday. I love them all very dearly and appreciate all they have done for me my siblings and our children. thankful for the Priesthood that my fathers hold and Thankful for mY husband for his hardwork and the main provider to our family. My brothers young and hold who have their own family and treat my kids as their own and fill in the spot if it needs to be. Happy fathers DAY to all you amazing and wonderful fathers single dads and mothers who have a role as both. To those who are not here with their family physically but here with them spritually..Most of all i thank My heavenly father everyday for his love for all his children who guides us and protects us in anyway possibLE and just to know that he is with me whenever i need him... Happy Fathers Day to all you Amazing men...


my wonderful husband and best friend to my kids



my second dad Brad



greatful and blessed for my dad..love him tons

No comments: