Monday, February 6, 2012

mADE WITH LOVE :)

I finally took the chance to make home made PANI POPO (COCONUT BUNS) BUT not just any PANI POPO my own mothers recipe :) Thanks to my cousin Akiu who my mom taught and gave her recipe to he took the time to video tape it and send it to me on the internet :))))). So i had this recipe for a week and finally at 8:30pm just decided to make it. I was soooo nervous but after i started making the dough i felt my moms spitit around me like she was right there guiding me through it :) I gotta tell you once i put the pani popo in the oven the smell just brought me back soooo many memories of my mom :) If you knew my mom she was the best cook and baker but most of all she was known as one of the best PANI POPO MAKERS. i think my moms cooked was loved soo much by everyone because she cooked with lots of love in heart and i feel that if you cook or bake with love your sharing that love with whom every your doing it for and feeding.. soo here is my PANI POPO AND YES i was nervcous but when my sister took the first bite She was soooo HAPPY AND SOO WAS EVERYONE ELSE  :) they loved it and so did i...looking foward to making more just like my mommy did and shared her pani popo with everyone she loved...

No comments: